I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity.
Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions.
1. erm, so you're living in your car? ~hugs~
Thanks. What's oddest to me is how not odd it is. It's like I was born to be a
2. what do you remember about the bi leadership retreat in jersey, where we met?
I remember being greeted with a hug when arriving after midnight. I remember entering into a relationship as a secondary. I remember getting caught making out. I remember wearing a chair on my head. I remember Tom. I remember next to nothing of the workshops.
3. i really appreciated your support when i needed to learn about being the sweetie of someone with depression. uh, that's not a question.
That's ok. I'm glad to have helped. I guess I'll supply the question. WhadidIdo?
4. what states/countries have you lived in or wanted to live in?
Have only lived in US; CA, VA, MD, DC, PA. Would like to maybe add NM, CO, UT, NV, WA, HI, and AK.
5. do you still have a long gorgeous braid?
Cut the hair. But I have been regrowing it. Just now reaching braidable length, but haven't gotten into the habit yet. May cut it again soon just to save time and effort. It's not like it's getting me laid.
1. Have you tried college libraries for additional library time? Mine is open to the public with a photo ID?
Most are not handy. NVCC might be useful if it has wifi and better hours and I can get access w.out being a student. I'll look into it when I get a chance.
2. Is there a particular yoga pose that is really satisfying (e.g. I really like this one)?
I wouldn't call any of them satisfying (yet). But I do feel a certain amount of relief when the instructor calls for Uttanasana (forward fold) or child's pose. I do tend to like tree pose (though I can't get my foot high enough) and other balance poses. I like triangle pose too.
3. What's your favorite way to write? (are you taking notes for your possible how-to book, or is it all contained in your head)
I like the idea of handwriting, but am dissatisfied with my talents there, so I rely on the keyboard. Used to have some frameworks typed out, but those are long ago trashed. All my ideas now are all in my head. This is not a good plan as it's like storing notes in one of those lottery randomizing cages that's too big and things keep leaking out.
4. Will you be okay over the winter? What's one thing I could do that would be noticeably helpful? (And, sorry, there aren't any naked photographs of me to send)
The internet is full of naked photographs which I may settle for. Sadly, I have little opportunity to take advantage of same (lack of both time and privacy). I will be ok however. At some point I need to buy myself some more pairs of longjohns, some wool socks, and maybe a quilt. But I have discovered I can manage a night in the low 20s w.out relying on the petroleum heat engine nearby. One of my real challenges is keeping organized in the small space I have to work with.
5. Are there board/card games you refuse to play because they are too easy and don't have enough strategy required to be interesting?
I never understood the fascination w. Battleship and Backgammon, but I'll play even them. They don't have the fascination for me that Go, Trivial Pursuit, Blokus, and Settlers of Catan have, but I'm easily amused w. the right company.